Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February Break

During February break, I went with my friends to have sushi for lunch in Brooklyn. Since it was president's day, it is was crowded and we had to wait for a good 45 minutes. After that, we ate a lot to the point where we were shoving food at each other. > - < After that, I went home. February break was also Chinese New Year so I spent Thursday at my grandma's place and Friday at my mom's aunt's place. I got a lot of red envelopes aka money. *^* On Saturday, I went to my SAT prep class. I was going to head over to my volunteer place after I have lunch at home with my mom but my mom told me that she wanted a new bag and my aunt wanted one as well so she made me take off and go buy the bag with my aunt at 57th st. My mom was very picky so when I showed her a bag through message, she wanted that one but the store did not have it. My mom did not want any other bag so my aunt and I had to walk 7 streets down 5the ave IN THE SNOW to a department store to buy my mom her bag. My aunt saw a bag that she wanted but it was too expensive so she didn't buy it. But I saw a bag that I liked and my aunt saw a dress so we got that for ourselves. The next day was the Chinese New Year parade and I had dim sum with my family. I was going to walk in the parade with my aunt but my cousins, sister and my brother's family decided to join us. Lucky it was warm so we did not freeze to death. After that, we went back to my grandma's place and we hung out there until dinner time.

This is a picture of my nephews during the parade :D

1 comment:

  1. Emily, your nephews are so handsome and adorable! Glad you enjoyed the break with your family!

    ReplyDelete