Thursday, February 26, 2015

Logo Reflection


What is your most challenging aspect of creating your logo design? How did you overcome the challenge? 
     The hardest for me was the color of my logo because I wanted my logo to look simple and serious since it is SGE. I wanted to use red and black since that was the school color but it did not look pretty to me. So I have Ms. Lee help me. She helped me choose a different shade of red and had the letters white. The building was a mixture of black and red. However the words were a bit small so it make it legible from afar, we changed the building back to the original color, which is a light pink or beige color and SGE in the center in black. 

What was most successful aspect of your logo design?
     The most successful aspect to me was the building in the center because I wanted to use the fact that SGE had five branches so I made five columns for the building since it was the most important part of a structure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment