Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Make My Own Gif Project

My concept is that cake taste good. I like eating cake and I like making it as well. That's why I chose my concept to that about a person enjoying cake.  

What was the most frustrating aspect of the program and/or project?
Something that frustrated me was creating each layer. It was not hard to duplicate each layer and add stuff to it but when i want to move it, I have to draw a whole new part and change that. It was very hard to draw it and make it flow at the same time. 

After completing the project, which tools do you feel most confident in using? 
I am confident in using the paint bucket tool, the eye dropper and the selection tools. I used the eye dropper many times in order to repeat certain colors like the cake. After selecting the color, I was able to use the paint bucket to color it in. I am not confident with the selection tool because I used the selection tool to draw the plate and then subtract the inside to make my plate with the rim. 

Which tool do you wish you were better at using? 
I would want to get better that the paint brush tool and use it to draw better strokes because when I draw, my hand tend to shake so it does not come out as straight. For example, I used the brush to draw the fork and at times, my fork was not straight but curved like a squiggly line. 

What would you like to create next with photoshop?
Next, I want to try and edit photos. I want to learn how to combine photos and make who separate photos blend together. 


1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute concept because cake does taste good. I love the colors you chose for the gif project. The beginning was mysterious because you started off with two shapes and not one. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete